الخميس، أغسطس 24، 2006

A T T I T U D E

i finally decide to change the attitude of my life, i had a break with myself
and i wasn't really surprised to find that i've done nothing useful to me
till now. so i dumbed all my old deeds and habits and changed my full day
plans, starting with the time i wake up and ending with my career future.
i used to abandon people and be lonely - which a friend of mine refered
to fearing of people - and when i tried to be sociable person i made alot
of mistakes by choosing sp many wrong people to be my friends :-(
and i made lots of non-reasonable things since that time which i couldn't
find an excuse for - later - and when i realized my mistake i was just about
to back to my loneliness again, however i found that not all people are
good - as i first thought - nor bad - as i thought later - but i have to be
carefull in my choices.
I also began to recover my old company from primary and high school
and rediscover them !! i guess it worked well ;-)
on the other hand i started to make benefits of my distributed skills,
like my computer, reading and writing skills, and contribute in any team
work. i already started using my computer skills and made some good
customized windows cd's - which had alot of success and started to
publish my articles on the web.
i'm preparing to learn swimming as a physical activity and i became a
member of El-Sawy culture centre as a mental activity.
here's the only advice that i give at the end:
change your attitude ;-)





ATTITUDE
If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is equal to:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then:
H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98% only

K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96% only

L+O+V+E = 12+15+22+5 = 54% only

L+U+C+K = 12+21+3+11 = 47%
(i think it's less)


Then what makes 100%? Is it Money? ... No!!!!!

Leadership? ... NO!!!!

Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps

Change our attitude.

To go to the top, to that 100%, what we really need

is to go further down... A bit more.

A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

Yes! It is OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR LIFE 100%.

what do you think ?

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. Hello colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say
    concerning this post, in my view its really remarkable designed for me.
    Feel free to visit my site ... your fast cash loans

    ردحذف

فضلا اترك تعليقك أو أكتب طلبك هنا، مع الحفاظ على أدب الحوار، واكتب اسمك من فضلك....