الجمعة، فبراير 10، 2006

First Speech

when i first heard of this pages, i thought it just would be a bla-bla pages and chit-chat. but it proved it to be a very promising method of explaining thoughts and ideas. so i began my own blog hoping it would be useful to any one who reads it.
some articles should be written in english - so it's more easy to read - and most will be in arabic as i aim to forward my simple knowlage to everyone.
i will write about computers - in general - and operating systems - particulary, linux, solaris, file systems, genetic engineering, civil engineering, programming, arts and all my thoughts ad short stories i write.
hope you enjoy it :-)

Mohamed Salah
LLL: Long Live Linux
coz knowledge is everything

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. welcome, i'm dying to see yr posts

    ردحذف
  2. Congratulations Mohamed for starting your own blog. I've just found it today only. I guess I'll begin to read ur post one-by-one. I had found also Hossam's blog. It's interesting to find old friends starting their blogs specially on Linux ;)

    ردحذف

فضلا اترك تعليقك أو أكتب طلبك هنا، مع الحفاظ على أدب الحوار، واكتب اسمك من فضلك....